Lisa Rochelle is the owner of Sweet Grace, Cake Designs, which has been named by Martha Stewart Weddings as amongst the top two Wedding Cake Pros in New Jersey and in the top 63 in the country.
Lisa has created cakes for many celebrities including Stella McCartney’s purse and shoe collections launch events; WEtv David Tutera CELEBrations multiple episodes; Vanessa Williams bridal shower; Big Ang from Mob Wives son’s wedding; and Ice T and Coco’s baby shower. Her cake designs have also been featured in multiple magazines and online blogs including Martha Stewart Weddings, Grace Ormonde Wedding Style, Brides Magazine, Contemporary Brides Magazine, (201) Bride, and Fashionable Bride.
Her entrée into cake design in 2009 was a dramatic change from her 20 years as an equity research analyst on Wall Street. Instead, she is now utilizing the artistic eye she developed at the Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT) in New York City. CNBC featured this transition in a two minute segment titled “Escaping the Cube: From Finance to Frosting”. The flair for designing cakes is a family trait as her sister is an esteemed wedding cake designer (www.bellamanse.com). Lisa’s daughter Grace is her muse.
Lisa Rochelle’s Social Media Sites
- Check out beautiful cake designs on Sweet Grace, Cake Designs’ website.
- Add Lisa Rochelle to your Google+ circles
- Follow Sweet Grace, Cake Designs on Google+ and read Sweet Grace, Cake Designs’ reviews on Google+ Local
- Join the conversation with Lisa Rochelle on Twitter.
- Watch Lisa Rochelle’s “Meet the Designer” video on YouTube.
- Find cake inspiration photos and class announcements from Sweet Grace, Cake Designs on Facebook.
- Check out beautiful cake photos by Sweet Grace, Cake Designs’ on Pinterest.